Random Posts

header ads

I prefer performance over fitness: Azam Khan

I prefer performance over fitness: Azam Khan

Not worried about the backlash, as far as selection is concerned. It's the selectors' call if they don't want to select me. My performance is there for all to see: an aggressive batsman. Islamabad United's explosive batsman Azam Khan has revealed that he ignores criticism of his fitness and focuses on his performance.




In last night's match against Quetta Gladiators, the tough batsman played a brilliant innings of 97 runs off just 42 balls which included nine fours and eight sixes.




In the press conference after the match, Azam Khan said that he is not worried about the national selection and is only focusing on his batting. "My fitness has always been very good," the 24-year-old said lightly. As far as selection is concerned, it's the selectors' call if they don't want to select me.




My performance is in front of everyone. Azam Khan's father and Gladiators coach Moin Khan also praised his son's innings and encouraged him to continue his good performance. They made me very strong mentally. And always supported me to perform well despite all odds.




He told me in advance about criticism and helped me fight against it. Azam Khan's confidence and focus on his performance has won him praise from fans and critics alike. His brilliant innings in the match against Quetta Gladiators is proof of his excellent performance on the pitch despite doubts about his fitness. Azam Khan will definitely make a name for himself in the world of cricket. By keeping an eye on consistent performances.


https://bit.ly/3Y1BsYr

Post a Comment

0 Comments